Los Angeles, CA – May 8, 2012: Consolidated Consultants & Engineers Private Limited (“CCEPL”), a leading electrical, mechanical, renewable energy, plumbing and public health engineering group based in Pune, Maharashtra, announced that it has bagged a 25KW rooftop grid tied system 3-phase system solar project to be implemented in Pune.
Some of the features of this project include:
1. A rust-proof mounting structure – uprights are carbon steel and beams are anodized aluminum. The structure itself is designed to withstand 160 KMPH wind load.
2. SPV module placement optimized for maximum year round shadow free area resulting in ONLY 1.69% loss in annual output due to shading.
3. Automatic washing and cleaning system for PV modules is being provided to maximize the output and increase lifespan of system.
4. System has “Smart Design”. When grid fails, system isolates from the grid and switches over to a UPS. This UPS continues to be charged by the available solar resource (if any) prolonging user uptime.
5. Lightning protection and surge protection shall be built into the system.
6. The system is monkey proof (will not break if monkeys sit/play on it) and bird proof (birds will neither perch nor make nest here, leading to no bird droppings and no chewed wires) which is essential in India.
CCEPL recently launched its renewable energy practice as part of its expanding operations. Mr. Vinod Jain, Managing Director of CCEPL said, “India has a very large potential to generate renewable energy and also has a big need for it. Our firm with several hundred years of experience and clients make us the ideal enablers for implementing mid-to-large scale renewable energy projects in India”.
Mr. Ankit Barasia, Director of Business Development for CCEPL’s renewable energy practice said, “We are very pleased with the signing of this project and are using state of the art equipment and factoring different incentives available locally in order to achieve a good return on investment for our client. Designing and implementing such a project requires a special skill set which we have developed in-house at CCEPL over several years and now offer our clients globally.”
CCEPL is also working on different projects now across India and other regions such as in MENA and Europe. CCEPL is sourcing new technologies and products for its different projects using OnGreen’s marketplace. Its listings can be found here: http://www.ongreen.com/companies/consolidated-consultants-engineers-pvt-ltd#marketplace
ABOUT Consolidated Consultants:
Consolidated Consultants & Engineers Pvt. Ltd (CCEPL), is a multi-disciplined practice providing design and consulting services in Electrical Building Services, Project Managers and Cost Consultants. Established in 1997, the company has offices in Mumbai, Pune, and Los Angeles. CCEPL offers a flexible customised service to meet client’s needs across the business sector, with experience gained in Industrial, Commercial, Airport buildings, Leisure, Hotels, Entertainment Parks, Local authorities, Galleries, Healthcare Estates and Housing, including Satellite Townships. Website: www.consolidatedconsultants.com
Office No. 5/6,1st Floor,
Katraj, Pune – 411 046.
Tel. : 91-20-24378704 / 91-20-65207449